On behalf of the staff at ESS School, we are happy to welcome you to the 2022-23 school year! We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential.
We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities.
We hope that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
- Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience.
- Completes all homework assignments given by teachers.
- Reads daily to develop love for reading and to improve literacy skills.
- Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life.
– School Timing:
School time for the first week:
| Sunday to Wednesday
Aug 28 – Sep 1, 2022
|2 to 9||7:00 a.m. – 1: 30 p.m.||Girls/ Gate 1 Boys/ Gate 2|
| Monday to Wednesday
Aug 29 – Sep 1, 2022
|1||7:00 a.m. – 1: 30 p.m.|
|Thursday, Sep 1, 2022||1 – 9||7:00 a.m. – 11: 30 p.m.|
Weekly school time:
|Sunday to Wednesday||1 – 9||6:15 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.||Girls/ Gate 1 Boys/ Gate 2|
|Thursday ONLY||6:15 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.|
- Assembly Time: every day at 6:15 a.m.
- First period starts at 6:30 a.m.
- Auto call system starts at 1:30 p.m.
- New students will receive their accounts during the first week.
- The school discourages any absences during the academic year. It is the responsibility of the student, not the teacher to make up the work missed.
- If absence is due to sickness, the school has to be provided with a medical sick leave. Un-notified absence will be considered un- excused and will be subject to grade reduction.
- Make up test will be given only if a medical sick leave is provided.
- Parents should receive an “SMS” about the student’s absence whether it was an excused or a nonexcused absence.
- Early dismissal:
If, for any reason, the student needs to leave the school before the dismissal time or there is a change in the person picking him/her up from school, a written request has to be sent to school with the student. If leaving during school hours, the person picking the student up must show the administration his/her original ID/Iqama.
- Learning resources:
- Textbooks will be provided to students on the first day of school 28/8/2022.
- ESS offers students with the digital resources for Math, English, Science, French and Social Studies, which will be distributed in the second week of school.
- For communication with the technical support, use the following email address: IT@ess.edu.sa Parent’s orientation:
Please consider joining our school orientation program in the third week as our students can greatly benefit from your involvement and contributions to the school’s program and its operations.
– School Uniform:
- It is preferable for students to attend school with the formal uniform assigned by school. Students not in the correct uniform will lead to communicating their parents to enhance commitment to school uniform.
- For school uniform, parents received a letter regarding the details of school uniform from (PRO Uniform
3- We will not Continue with Adeem Company.
– Cell Phones:
- Cell phones are not allowed at school.
- Should a student need to speak to his/her parent, he/she may come to the Admin Office and ask for assistance.
Parents are encouraged to check the “WAEE Brochure” sent in the learning bag to get more information about the school policy.
|Email Account||Department School/Admin||Grade –level||Supervisor|
|I.Admin1@ess.edu.sa||International||Diploma – Boys (G1-2-3-4)||Alia Alshehri|
|I.Admin2@ess.edu.sa||International||Diploma – Girls (G1-3)||Khoulood Alasiri|
|I.Admin3@ess.edu.sa||International||Diploma – Girls (G4-9)||Hawazen Arab|
| Parent – School Communication:|
For better communication, refer to the following details:
- For assistance, the parent can contact the supervisor via the assigned email and they will be answered within 24 hours.
- Parent-teacher communication should be through NATEJ System on a daily basis.
- Announcements, tables, and administrative declarations will be sent as broadcast to the parent’s Whatsapp
- For academic appointments, parents should send an email to book an appointment with the teacher based on her availability. No walk-ins.
- For academic comments and concerns, parents can contact:
- Schools’ Principal Mrs. Manal Aboud at Aboud@ess.edu.sa ,
- The Academic Director Mrs. Omamah Altoubah at: email@example.com
- Students’ behaviour issues, if needed, have to be discussed with the students’ affairs deputy: Aliya Alhashem at: A.Hashem@ess.edu.sa
- Each student will be provided with a user name and password for his/her LMS at the beginning of the academic year.
- The school conducts 2 parent- teacher meetings (PTM) in a year.
We would like to thank you for your support and look forward to meeting you.